What You Can Expect
Coordinating and facilitating egg donation cycles is our specialty and we strive for a smooth and timely cycle. After the selection of your Egg Donor, your Care Coordinator will organize your cycle to ensure success and will be continually committed to resolving any challenges that may arise in a professional and timely manner.
- Set up an account to view our Egg Donor Database in the privacy of your own home.
- Work collectively with our service driven matching team OR on your own to find and select an Egg Donor from our program.
- Please contact us if you have additional questions about a donor or would like more in depth information (additional photos, videos, or profile clarity.) We want you to be 100% confident about the Egg Donor you select.
- Once you have decided on a specific Egg Donor for your family, please contact our team at Match@CreateAHappyFamily.com, to reserve the donor for your Egg Donor Cycle. All matches are confirmed via email to ensure a time stamp even when our office is closed. Your total cost at Egg Donor Solutions will be determined and reviewed with you with complete transparency based on the Egg Donor you choose.
- To finalize your selection, you will receive a retainer agreement from Egg Donor & Surrogate Solutions and will have time to review, ask any pertaining questions, and then sign and return the retainer to our office.
- At this time, your TRANSFERABLE and/or REFUNDABLE $2,000 deposit is due. If needed, you will be responsible to include any fees in relation to initial travel ($100-$1,000) and/or psychological evaluations ($450-$600). See Program Fee Schedule section for details.
- Once all paperwork and initial funding is received by our office, your assigned Care Coordinator will work with your clinic to schedule and complete all your Egg Donor’s initial medical and psychological screenings.
- After initial contact, this part of the process can take from 4-8 weeks depending on the amount of screening you and/or your clinic deems necessary. The initial screening can be a combination of local and traveling appointments.
- Throughout the entire Egg Donor Process YOUR doctor will make ALL medical decisions and dictate the screening process. All doctors have a unique set of testing they feel is most desirable and we encourage you to discuss their specific screening with them.
- Egg Donor Solutions will take the lead from your doctor and coordinate accordingly to lead you and your donor through this process successfully.
- Your Egg Donor is medically cleared, and your physician notifies Egg Donor Solutions that they are confident your donor selection is a good option for you. This is something to celebrate because we are moving forward onto the next steps!
- Our agency will move forward with requesting the complete funding of the process and starting your Direct Egg Donor Agreement.
- Your full funds amount, determined in step 2 above, will be due via wire/ACH transfer. See Program Fee Schedule section for details.
- The “Direct Egg Donor Agreement” is drafted by an attorney who represents you and specializes in Reproductive Law and reviewed with you as well in a consultation format. This agreement outlines each parties’ responsibilities, reinforces the autonomy or other contact decisions of this process, and directly states your rights as parents. See Program Fee Schedule section for details.
- Please note, Egg Donor Solutions will send you a few referral options for counsel and will recommend counsel for your Egg Donor and this fee cannot be waived.
- Egg Donor Solutions feels this is a necessary step to protect everyone involved.
- Your clinic may create the Egg Donor’s calendar. All contracts must be completed before the Egg Donor starts medications.
- Once the Egg Donor Agreement is signed by both parties, the Egg Donor can start injection medications. The donor will follow your clinics medication protocol for 2-5 weeks and then have the egg retrieval.
- If your Egg Donor is local, she will continue to see your Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) through the stimulation.
- If your donor is not local, she will likely attend local monitoring appointments as ordered by your RE once on medications. Your Egg Donor will then likely be in town for 5-8 days prior to the retrieval and may stay a day or two post retrieval if deemed necessary by your clinic.
- Egg Donor Solutions will book all your donor’s travel and will work very hard to keep travel expenses to a minimum.
- Eggs are fertilized or frozen- your choice.
- Optional genetic testing on embryos as desired by you and/or your physician.
- Fresh or frozen embryo transfer
- Expect to know pregnancy results 10 days post-transfer.
- Following transfer until birth, your Care Coordinator will follow up periodically to see how you are and if we can support further.
- You have created your happy family and we would love to hear about it!
- Our team is available in perpetuity to assist with communication with your egg donor or questions you may have.
W-E S-E-R-V-E you every step of the way!
The Egg Donation process (from the selection of an egg donor until transfer) averages 4-5 months depending on the donor’s cycle and your clinic’s schedule.