Interested in being an egg donor?
If you are interested in becoming a donor, the first step is to fill out our Confidential Prescreen Application. If you meet the basic requirements our office will contact you to complete the application process. We are grateful you are willing to bless a family!
Please note: It is required as an egg donor that you know, or can obtain the physical characteristics and health history of your family (including grandparents) even if they have passed away.
Additionally, please only apply if you can commit to the time required for screening and the process. You need to have a flexible schedule that allows doctor appointments between 7:30 am and 9:00 am Monday-Friday (notes can be provided).
Criteria for an Egg Donor
- Generally in good health
- Willingness to provide detailed medical history regarding self and family
- Willing to self administer daily hormone medication injections (or have someone who is willing to assist them)
- Between the ages of 21-28
- No drug or nicotine use
- Have a regular monthly menstrual cycle
- College Graduate or pursuing a secondary education
- Height and weight proportionate (BMI between 18 and 28) Click here to calculate your BMI
- Reliable and Responsible
- Make a 3-5 month commitment to being an Egg Donor. A daily impact the last 10-21 days
- Have a flexible schedule to attend 6-10 medical appointments in a 10-21 day period
- Reliable transportation and child care (if applicable)
- Willing to update Egg Donor Profile application semi-annually