As fall begins, people are busily preparing for the start of school, fall activities, and not to mention the parade of holidays just around the corner. With all these activities jammed up, it is amazing to know that there are still a lot of young women looking for ways to make a difference.
What does it mean to make a difference? Making a difference in the lives of loved ones and even to strangers does not need to be big heroic acts. Even simple ones, when made with the purest intentions of the heart to care and share can bring huge impact to others.
No small act of kindness and love is small not to impart a difference in someone’s life. Here are a few acts that you can do today in making a difference in someone’s life.
1. Donate your unused clothes and or pantry items to your local shelter. Did you know that your unused clothes either too small or too boring for you can still be of good use to someone who is less fortunate than you? Not just clothes but also nonperishable pantry items that you no longer need of. By donating them, not only do you give your closet/pantry some space and much needed make-over, but more importantly, you are giving someone a life of new hope. Visit your local center for ways on how to donate goods of this kind.
2. Volunteer at your local animal shelter. Humans are not the only one needing care, attention and hope, so does our 4 pawed animal friends. Many homeless, battered and abused animals are in need of such: dogs and cats are just a few of those who need your special touch. If you are not ready to adopt a pet, it does not mean you can’t help. There are many ways to make that difference. Get involved with your local animal shelter . They will guide you on how to make that big difference.
3. Locks of love. Your hair grows 2-4 inches every 6 months, or so. After which, it is trimmed, cut and added into the huge dumps of non-biodegradable, non-perishable garbage disposal. But did you know that your hair can actually be someone else’s treasures? Locks of love is an act of donating your hair that will be benefited by children suffering from medical hair loss. So, the next time you think of cutting your hair, or someone else’s hair for that matter, why don’t you make a difference and donate that locks of hair instead of adding it to the local garbage dumps.
4. Help organize/fund a boys-girls club. Not for you, but for the young boys and girls in the neighborhood of every community. Signing them in a club will not only keep them off from the danger of the streets, it will also develop them, train them, hone and teach them skills that will make them a better citizen. A GREAT FUTURE STARTS HERE.
5. Become an egg donor. Most woman dreams of having her own children and family, in the right time someday. But did you know that not every woman is able to do so when it is time? It is a true story, devastating and heart breaking. It does not take a mother to know the pain, because many woman have the innate desire and instinct towards motherhood. Just by the purest act egg donation , you are giving hope to a family who longs for it, but most of all, you are changing the life to a Woman who deserves to be happy, just like you.
We know there are many things women to do help people. These are just a few examples and we would love to hear from you! Tell us what you have done to help make a difference in the lives of others. If becoming an egg donor is something you would like to learn more about. We welcome you to visit Egg Donor Solutions to learn more today!
What is Egg Donation, Can I be an Egg Donor, Egg Donation Process, Common Egg Donation Questions, Becoming an Egg Donor, Qualifying as an Egg Donor, Egg Donation, Egg Donor process, Why to go through an agency?, Egg Donation Overview.