Schedule a free consultation here with our matching team to review the process, fees, and help you start the search for your donor.
We are diligent to keep our database current and up to date. If you see her, you can be assured we have spoken to her in the last 4-6 months and her profile is up to date based on that most recent contact. Due to the possibility of life changes, we will confirm your selected donors’ availability before "matching."
Please reach out to our matching team with the specific information you would like for us to gather. We can request additional photos, a video (if she is comfortable with it),or provide clarity on a question she answered.
You can request a 3 day hold so you can process your decision without the fear of someone else selecting her. Please email Match@CreateAHappyFamily.com. This request must be made via email and please include the donor number and specify that you are requesting a 3-day hold. You will receive an email confirmation in return.
Please reach out to the matching team and we will be happy to assist by providing recommendations of quality egg donors that could be a great fit for your family.
No, cycles are not anonymous. As an agency, we typically facilitate Unidentified Egg Donor Cycles (contact or identifying information is not exchanged). However, it is becoming increasingly common that future contact with the donor is requested by Intended Parents and/or the Donor Conceived Child for questions and medical information. Because of this, we require each Direct Egg Donor Agreement to include The Donor Sibling Registry or like program as an acceptable way to communicate in the future although we do not require parties to sign up at a particular point. Due to facial recognition technology and readily accessible DNA testing, anonymous donation is no longer achievable, and we do not want to contribute to this misconception.
Due to feedback from past IP’s and industry professionals, in 2023, we will launch a Known Egg Donor Program to encourage transparency and support the future Donor Conceived Child.
Over 80% of our donors are willing to travel to you and about 50% of the cycles we facilitate involve a traveling donor. It is an investment financially, but our team is very experienced and will work with your clinic and the donor to make it happen. It’s a seamless process. We coordinate, so you don’t have to worry!
SeedTrust is an independent and neutral third-party escrow company that specializes in surrogacy and egg donor escrow services. Escrow companies hold the funds, manage all payments and help keep account of all the financial aspects of the journey.
Using a third party to manage your escrow account protects the money, makes managing the money and payment easy, and reduces financial stress until the egg donation journey is complete. Intended Parents and their donors benefit from SeedTrust's meticulous record keeping, open communication, and full transparency with their 24/7 online systems and notifications throughout the egg donation process.
A professional egg donor escrow company like SeedTrust protects your funds against loss, misuse, or corruption. SeedTrust client funds are fully insured with a $40 million bond, and escrow funds are secured by a $2 million general liability policy, a $1 million Errors & Omissions policy, and a $1 million Cyber Incident Protection policy. In addition, all our client funds are held in an attorney-managed trust account to reduce your risk further, given the oversite. Lastly, SeedTrust will act as an intermediary in the unlikely event of a despite and help guide the process.
Cycles typically range from 18K-28K. The total fee is dependent upon if your donor is a first-time donor or proven donor, and if the donor is local or will need to travel to your fertility clinic. We are open and transparent with our fees and are happy to provide a detailed fee estimate for a specific donor before an official match.
We understand that this process is a financial investment and some clients have utilized a relationship with a bank or credit union to secure a loan and others have made the decision to re-finance their homes to access equity to fund their family building.
We encourage you to still reach out to our office. We can usually give you a rough estimate of when her current cycle should be completed. You can always match with a donor while she is in cycle to ensure you have secured her for the next cycle. Of course, if something comes up and she chooses not to donate, or your clinic does not approve her after her cycle is complete, you are not obligated to move forward with her. Your deposit is transferable or refundable.
- Please email us at Match@CreateAHappyFamily.com. Please include the donor number and your clinic name and specify that you would like to move forward with this specific donor.
- The matching team will confirm next steps, provide records to your clinic (if applicable) and guide you through the reservation process.
- From there, we will introduce you to your knowledgeable and caring Coordinator who will guide and support you through each step of the process.
Our matching team will send all parties an agency agreement to complete. Once all paperwork is signed and funding is received, we will send the donor for an AMH at no cost to you. The AMH results will be sent to your clinic to schedule the donor’s initial visit where your physician will medically screen your donor. If at any point in the process your donor is not able to move forward due to a medical reason, your deposit is transferrable or refundable.
We are an added resource through this egg donor process.
- Your clinic and physician will make all decisions regarding necessary testing and screening for your donor and also write specific orders for those appointments.
- Your clinic and physician will order all medications, determine the calendar of her stimulation, and plan and manage the medication protocol including dosages.
- Your clinic and physician will control all aspects of the retrieval process, fertilization, genetic testing on the embryos (if applicable), and transfer plans.
At EDS, our role is to guide and support you and your donor to provide a fulfilling experience. We will provide clear education on all aspects of the process, problem solve when needed, ensure everyone is receiving up to date information and communication, and provide any support resources needed. We will hold your donor accountable and on schedule, follow up with all parties to maintain continuous movement through the appropriate stages, locate and manage monitoring appointments, manage all travel and cycle coordination, facilitate legal contracts, purchase insurance for your donor, and simply do everything in our power to make this experience rewarding for you and your egg donor.
Generally, from match to transfer is usually about 4-5 months depending on your clinics schedule. This allows for the testing for the Egg Donor, synchronization of cycles, and medication stimulation time.
- Our database is a unique experience, not a standard template. You can add favorites and customize your donor searching experience.
- Our agency does not take all funding upfront and provides a 100% refund of your agency deposit. This is unique from any other agency.
- Worst case scenario, if your multiple transfers do not result in a pregnancy, our agency will facilitate a 2nd cycle for you for FREE. No agency fee will be required.
- You will be assigned a specific coordinator and point of contact at our agency that will proactively manage the details of your journey, so you are never left with unanswered questions or never unsure of next steps.
- We have the experience, education, and hard work to make your journey successful and as stress free as possible.